March 2nd, 2020
REGISTRATION; RULES FOR USER CONDUCT AND USE OF THE SERVICE
In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
If you are a user who signs up for the Service, you will create a personalized account that includes a unique username and a password to access the Service and to receive messages from the Company. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password and/or account. The Company will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your member name, password and/or account.
Your permission to use the Site is conditioned upon the following use, posting and conduct restrictions:
You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
· access the Service for any reason other than your personal, non-commercial use solely as permitted by the normal functionality of the Service,
· collect or harvest any personal data of any user of the Site or the Service
· use the Site or the Service for the solicitation of business in the course of trade or in connection with a commercial enterprise;
· distribute any part or parts of the Site or the Service without our explicit written permission (we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices but retain the right to revoke this permission at any time on a general or specific basis);
· use the Service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
· attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
· use another user’s account without permission;
· intentionally allow another user to access your account;
· provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
· interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service;
· make any automated use of the Site, the Service or the related systems, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
· bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Service, or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Service or harvest or manipulate data;
· circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of content, or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content accessible via the Service; or
· publish or link to malicious content of any sort, including that intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
When buying an item, you agree that: (i) you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it: (ii) you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
The prices we charge for using our services / for our products are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products or services displayed at any time and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. Additional information about pricing and sales tax is available on the payments page.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Cancellation requests for services or product orders should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. with the original receipt, and within 14 days of the date of purchase. We shall process and issue a full refund subject to the following conditions:
The services or products purchased, or part of them, have not been used at the time the cancellation request was received by us.
To the extent possible, we shall use the original method of payment to affect a refund.
All third-party fees related to the processing of the original payment, or the refund, that cannot be recovered by us, will be withheld and/or subtracted from the total amount of the refund issued to You.
When a service or product has been used in part, refunds shall be issued at the sole discretion of the Company, and in any event, shall not exceed the amount actually paid by You for the remaining credit outstanding to You with respect to any of the relevant paid services or products.
RETENTION OF RIGHT TO CHANGE OFFERING
We may, without prior notice, change the Services; stop providing the services or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE TESTING SYSTEM (IELTS) PREPARATION LESSONS
The Company offers live online English language training via Virtual Classroom platform.
Lessons – The duration of a typical single lesson is 25 minutes, a double lesson is 50 minutes, a triple lesson is 75 minutes. Duration of the lessons in the Virtual Classroom is subject to the Customer’s requirements
The methodology and format of the online lessons are determined by the Company, taking into account information provided by the Customer before the payment is made and also during the course of lessons.
The Company conducts online lessons in accordance with a timetable that is pre-arranged with the You.
You have the right to postpone a lesson for another time but are required to notify the Company by email a minimum of 24 hrs before the planned lesson. In this case, the lesson is considered postponed and is moved to a different time
If You do not sign in to the scheduled lesson as per the pre-arranged timetable, the teacher will remain online and for the following 10 minutes attempt to contact You again. If You miss the call or are unavailable, the lesson is considered missed at your expense. If You fail to provide the Company with one working day notice, the Lesson is considered as missed at your expense.
6.1.HTML5 Virtual English Classroom is powered by WebRTC technology required for audio and video conferencing. WebRTC is a standard for transmitting audio and video between browsers in real-time.
6.2. Virtual English Classroom is supported by the following browsers: Web (Windows, Mac, Linux) – Chrome, Firefox and Safari 11; Android – Opera and Chrome; iOS (iPhone/iPad) – Safari 11
DISPUTES AND COMPLAINTS
Complaints about products or services purchased on the Site should be forwarded to email@example.com. The Company will attempt to resolve all disputes via negotiation between the parties, in a manner consistent with applicable consumer protection laws and regulations.